Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Golar LNG ( GLNG) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Golar LNG fell $0.50 (-1.1%) to $44.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 720,935 shares of Golar LNG exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 982,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.95-$45.52 after having opened the day at $45.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.70. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 9.8%, USA Truck ( USAK), down 7.0%, KNOT Offshore Partners ( KNOP), down 3.2% and Globus Maritime ( GLBS), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Golar LNG Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.