Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KKR ( KKR) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, KKR fell $0.53 (-2.3%) to $22.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,053,715 shares of KKR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,532,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.66-$23.29 after having opened the day at $23.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.24. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Regional Management ( RM), down 30.6%, Carlyle Group L P ( CG), down 6.2%, Credit Acceptance ( CACC), down 5.0% and World Acceptance ( WRLD), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KKR Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.