Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Texas Instruments ( TXN) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Texas Instruments fell $0.67 (-1.4%) to $45.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,630,869 shares of Texas Instruments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,704,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.43-$46.17 after having opened the day at $45.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.12. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Power Integrations ( POWI), down 19.1%, Faro Technologies ( FARO), down 15.5%, CSR ( CSRE), down 10.6% and FEI ( FEIC), down 10.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Texas Instruments Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.