Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. YY ( YY) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, YY fell $2.42 (-4.0%) to $57.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,270,227 shares of YY exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,340,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.06-$59.05 after having opened the day at $58.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.78. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: VistaPrint ( VPRT), down 26.1%, Xueda Education Group ( XUE), down 7.1%, Barrett Business Services ( BBSI), down 6.6% and Lime Energy ( LIME), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.