Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cooper Tire & Rubber ( CTB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Cooper Tire & Rubber fell $0.32 (-1.3%) to $25.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 859,176 shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,140,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.93-$25.50 after having opened the day at $25.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.47. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Summer Infant ( SUMR), down 6.4%, China XD Plastics ( CXDC), down 5.7%, American Apparel ( APP), down 4.0% and Vera Bradley ( VRA), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cooper Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.