Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NCR ( NCR) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, NCR fell $2.06 (-6.3%) to $30.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,440,688 shares of NCR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,498,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.64-$31.25 after having opened the day at $29.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.57. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), down 6.8%, Cover-All Technologies ( COVR), down 6.1%, 21Vianet Group ( VNET), down 5.3% and Systemax ( SYX), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NCR Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.