Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W W Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, W W Grainger rose $6.18 (2.5%) to $254.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 738,295 shares of W W Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 516,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $246.12-$254.82 after having opened the day at $248.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $248.22. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 5.4%, Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), up 4.4%, Rockwell Automation ( ROK), up 3.1% and Prestige Brands Holdings ( PBH), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full W W Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.