Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com rose $0.89 (1.8%) to $51.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,634,944 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,595,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.82-$51.74 after having opened the day at $50.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.76. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: UBIC ( UBIC), up 19.6%, Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 17.5%, Straight Path Communications ( STRP), up 16.7% and LogMeIn ( LOGM), up 16.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.