Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. 3D Systems ( DDD) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, 3D Systems rose $2.54 (5.7%) to $47.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,710,194 shares of 3D Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,761,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.16-$47.55 after having opened the day at $45.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.80. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Sterling Construction ( STRL), up 12.9%, Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), up 11.9%, Aegion ( AEGN), up 8.0% and Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full 3D Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.