Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lam Research ( LRCX) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Lam Research rose $1.34 (2.4%) to $57.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,138,947 shares of Lam Research exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,361,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.90-$58.58 after having opened the day at $57.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.27. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Vimicro International ( VIMC), up 13.3%, Advanced Photonix ( API), up 10.9%, Kulicke & Soffa Industries ( KLIC), up 7.9% and Pericom Semiconductor ( PSEM), up 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lam Research Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.