Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lockheed Martin ( LMT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Lockheed Martin rose $2.15 (1.3%) to $164.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,610,644 shares of Lockheed Martin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,887,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $161.35-$164.38 after having opened the day at $162.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $161.99. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Acorn Energy ( ACFN), up 5.0%, Frontline ( FRO), up 2.7%, B/E Aerospace ( BEAV), up 2.4% and AerCap Holdings ( AER), up 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lockheed Martin Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.