- 4-Week # shares bought: 107,434
- 4-Week # shares sold: 40,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 107,434
- 12-Week # shares sold: 40,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 107,434
- 24-Week # shares sold: 40,000
SpaceX will look to make history on Thursday, when it launches a recycled Falcon 9 rocket into space.
The residential solar company said after the market closed Wednesday that it expects to post 325 megawatts of bookings in 2017.
Is Tesla CEO Elon Musk really going to start boring tunnels beneath L.A.? He seems serious about it.