- 4-Week # shares bought: 107,434
- 4-Week # shares sold: 40,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 107,434
- 12-Week # shares sold: 40,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 107,434
- 24-Week # shares sold: 40,000
Last week was, by many measures, a good one for Hillary Clinton. It was strong for stocks that might surge under her presidency as well.
Hillary Clinton's standing in the polls has solidified in recent days, despite hiccups. The stocks that stand to do well with her in the White House haven't done particularly well.
Tesla's new self-driving technology is a winner, but Elon Musk's SolarCity shenanigans are offputting, says Jim Cramer.