- 4-Week # shares bought: 107,434
- 4-Week # shares sold: 40,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 107,434
- 12-Week # shares sold: 40,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 107,434
- 24-Week # shares sold: 40,000
It has never been cheaper to get free electricity from the sun.
With the location blessing of a friend, Uber can now offer rides to people rather than just places.
The company was flagged by the SEC for using 'individually tailored' metrics in earnings releases. For a company in desperate need of maturity, this could be a wake-up call.