ROSELAND, N.J., April 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADP ® (Nasdaq:ADP), a leading global provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, today announced its third quarter fiscal 2014 financial results ending March 31, 2014. Highlights below:
- ADP reported 7% growth in revenues, nearly all organic, to $3.3 billion for the quarter.
- Pretax and net earnings from continuing operations both increased 6%.
- Diluted earnings per share from continuing operations of $1.06 increased 7% from $0.99 a year ago.
- ADP acquired 0.5 million shares of its stock for treasury at a cost of $42 million in the quarter.
- ADP announced the planned spin-off of its Dealer Services business, which is expected to be completed in October of 2014.