Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Baidu fell $11.98 (-7.3%) to $150.93 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,989,351 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,795,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $148.16-$162.99 after having opened the day at $162.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $162.91. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Eltek ( ELTK), down 23.6%, Rubicon Project ( RUBI), down 16.4%, Net Element ( NETE), down 16.0% and Sequans Communications ( SQNS), down 15.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.