Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MGM Resorts International ( MGM) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, MGM Resorts International fell $0.64 (-2.7%) to $23.02 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 17,127,232 shares of MGM Resorts International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,326,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.52-$23.69 after having opened the day at $23.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.66. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 20.4%, YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 12.3%, InfoSonics ( IFON), down 12.1% and Wayside Technology Group ( WSTG), down 11.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full MGM Resorts International Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.