Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. JinkoSolar ( JKS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, JinkoSolar fell $2.76 (-9.3%) to $26.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,159,701 shares of JinkoSolar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,435,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.02-$29.85 after having opened the day at $29.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.52. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: ZBB Energy ( ZBB), down 11.8%, Adept Technology ( ADEP), down 9.3%, American Electric Technologies ( AETI), down 9.2% and NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full JinkoSolar Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.