Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bunge ( BG) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Bunge fell $1.50 (-1.8%) to $79.88 on light volume. Throughout the day, 698,343 shares of Bunge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 980,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $79.62-$81.75 after having opened the day at $81.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.38. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 8.2%, Amira Nature Foods ( ANFI), down 5.7%, China New Borun ( BORN), down 5.3% and Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bunge Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.