Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Blackstone Group ( BX) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Blackstone Group fell $1.05 (-3.4%) to $29.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,623,352 shares of Blackstone Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,899,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.92-$31.37 after having opened the day at $31.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.02. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Och-Ziff Capital Management Group ( OZM), down 9.9%, Altisource Asset Management ( AAMC), down 7.2%, Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), down 5.2% and Fortress Investment Group ( FIG), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Blackstone Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.