Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals fell $2.45 (-3.0%) to $79.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,951,964 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,046,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.35-$82.53 after having opened the day at $82.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.50. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals ( OGXI), down 60.3%, Transition Therapeutics ( TTHI), down 12.3%, POZEN ( POZN), down 10.4% and Arrowhead Research ( ARWR), down 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.