Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Tyco International fell $0.45 (-1.1%) to $40.84 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,131,161 shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,998,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.16-$41.52 after having opened the day at $41.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.29. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China Yida ( CNYD), down 11.3%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), down 8.9%, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU), down 8.5% and UniTek Global Services ( UNTK), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.