Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Polaris Industries ( PII) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Polaris Industries fell $1.92 (-1.4%) to $132.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 800,047 shares of Polaris Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 728,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $130.18-$135.49 after having opened the day at $134.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $134.37. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Supreme Industries ( STS), down 15.1%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 8.2%, Virco Manufacturing ( VIRC), down 8.2% and Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Polaris Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.