Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Stratasys fell $2.30 (-2.3%) to $97.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,601,743 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,324,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $94.25-$101.31 after having opened the day at $101.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.38. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Universal Display ( OLED), down 7.9%, Silver Spring Networks ( SSNI), down 6.5%, Interphase ( INPH), down 6.2% and SMART Technologies ( SMT), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.