Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Honda Motor ( HMC) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Honda Motor fell $0.35 (-1.1%) to $32.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,173,452 shares of Honda Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 796,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.42-$32.73 after having opened the day at $32.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.03. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Supreme Industries ( STS), down 15.1%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 7.6%, Motorcar Parts of America ( MPAA), down 4.4% and SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Honda Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.