Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose $1.35 (2.0%) to $68.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,008,150 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,229,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.36-$68.69 after having opened the day at $67.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.20. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Susser Petroleum Partners ( SUSP), up 22.0%, Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX), up 3.0%, LKQ ( LKQ), up 2.1% and Tessco Technologies ( TESS), up 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.