Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PepsiCo ( PEP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, PepsiCo rose $1.57 (1.8%) to $86.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,861,751 shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,263,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.45-$87.00 after having opened the day at $85.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.25. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Cresud ( CRESY), up 5.2%, SodaStream International ( SODA), up 5.0%, Golden ( GLDC), up 3.6% and Dr Pepper Snapple Group ( DPS), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PepsiCo Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.