Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Total System Services ( TSS) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Total System Services rose $0.34 (1.1%) to $30.13 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,488,519 shares of Total System Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,503,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.65-$30.20 after having opened the day at $29.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.79. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: RCS Capital ( RCAP), up 8.0%, Siebert Financial ( SIEB), up 5.4%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 4.2% and Rand Capital ( RAND), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Total System Services Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.