Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCP ( HCP) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, HCP rose $0.85 (2.1%) to $41.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,177,421 shares of HCP exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,134,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.95-$41.61 after having opened the day at $40.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.76. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: RCS Capital ( RCAP), up 8.0%, InnSuites Hospitality ( IHT), up 7.7%, Northstar Realty Finance ( NRF), up 7.3% and Mackinac Financial ( MFNC), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full HCP Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.