- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,760
- 4-Week # shares sold: 40,458
- 12-Week # shares bought: 18,660
- 12-Week # shares sold: 40,458
- 24-Week # shares bought: 18,660
- 24-Week # shares sold: 40,458
President-elect Donald Trump has nominated ex-Goldman Sachs partner Steve Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary -- the latest in an emerging list of divisive administration picks.
The Republican sweep of Congress is a clearly positive result for deals between mid-sized banks, but a negative for the biggest financial institutions.