- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,760
- 4-Week # shares sold: 40,458
- 12-Week # shares bought: 18,660
- 12-Week # shares sold: 40,458
- 24-Week # shares bought: 18,660
- 24-Week # shares sold: 40,458
The banks are expected, in aggregate, to increase their distributions to nearly 100% of their net earnings over the next four quarters. However, some did better than others.
The second piece of the annual reviews determines how much banks can spend on dividends and stock buybacks.
The gulf between the Republican wish list on financial regulations and the legislative reality is large.
The possibility of legislative relief for regional banks came up at a hearing Thursday.