- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,760
- 4-Week # shares sold: 40,458
- 12-Week # shares bought: 18,660
- 12-Week # shares sold: 40,458
- 24-Week # shares bought: 18,660
- 24-Week # shares sold: 40,458
Huntington Bancshares' (HBAN) stock rating was lifted to 'buy' at Deutsche Bank on Wednesday morning.
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including upgrades for Huntington Bancshares and Signature Bank, and downgrades for Alphabet and Shopify.
One banker says his biggest is from the federal government, something he calls "obscene."