Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 2.4%. By the end of trading, Hewlett-Packard fell $0.42 (-1.3%) to $31.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 9,028,683 shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,242,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.43-$31.93 after having opened the day at $31.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.00. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: CommVault Systems ( CVLT), down 30.6%, CalAmp ( CAMP), down 24.4%, Mellanox Technologies ( MLNX), down 15.3% and Digi International ( DGII), down 14.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.