Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings fell $12.99 (-8.3%) to $142.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,470,328 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,408,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $141.05-$154.45 after having opened the day at $151.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $155.58. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Amazon.com ( AMZN), down 9.9%, Cache ( CACH), down 9.1%, E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 8.1% and Overstock.com ( OSTK), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.