Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Walt Disney ( DIS) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Walt Disney fell $1.36 (-1.7%) to $78.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,180,691 shares of Walt Disney exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,496,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.16-$79.46 after having opened the day at $79.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.59. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Pandora Media ( P), down 16.6%, Rocket Fuel ( FUEL), down 11.9%, NTN Buzztime ( NTN), down 10.8% and World Wrestling Entertainment ( WWE), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walt Disney Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.