Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell $0.55 (-2.9%) to $18.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,538,391 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,507,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.32-$18.92 after having opened the day at $18.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.99. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 11.9%, Masco ( MAS), down 7.4%, MagneGas ( MNGA), down 7.1% and PGT ( PGTI), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.