Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 3.3%. By the end of trading, eBay fell $1.12 (-2.0%) to $53.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,529,886 shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,657,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.45-$54.79 after having opened the day at $54.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.84. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: CRITEO ( CRTO), down 13.7%, Zillow ( Z), down 10.4%, Yandex ( YNDX), down 10.1% and Amazon.com ( AMZN), down 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.