Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Monster Beverage ( MNST) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Monster Beverage fell $0.97 (-1.4%) to $65.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 998,203 shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,521,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.38-$67.51 after having opened the day at $67.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.75. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Key Technology ( KTEC), down 14.8%, China New Borun ( BORN), down 5.4%, Farmer Bros ( FARM), down 4.4% and Concha y Toro Winery ( VCO), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.