Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Capital One Financial ( COF) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Capital One Financial fell $1.40 (-1.9%) to $73.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,904,429 shares of Capital One Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,883,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.20-$74.74 after having opened the day at $74.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.74. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: QIWI ( QIWI), down 6.1%, GSV Capital ( GSVC), down 5.9%, GAIN Capital Holdings ( GCAP), down 5.7% and Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services ( LTS), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Capital One Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.