Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intel ( INTC) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.5%. By the end of trading, Intel fell $0.49 (-1.8%) to $26.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 33,228,371 shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 30,154,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.18-$26.72 after having opened the day at $26.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.75. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Mellanox Technologies ( MLNX), down 15.3%, Freescale Semiconductor ( FSL), down 13.8%, Yingli Green Energy ( YGE), down 12.8% and Plug Power ( PLUG), down 10.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intel Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.