Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Splunk ( SPLK) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Splunk fell $3.63 (-6.1%) to $55.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,119,155 shares of Splunk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,914,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.67-$59.19 after having opened the day at $58.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.23. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: CommVault Systems ( CVLT), down 30.6%, ChannelAdvisor ( ECOM), down 12.2%, E2open ( EOPN), down 11.3% and Rubicon Project ( RUBI), down 10.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Splunk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.