Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.3%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems fell $0.33 (-1.4%) to $23.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 24,849,251 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 44,442,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.88-$23.32 after having opened the day at $23.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.33. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Digi International ( DGII), down 14.1%, voxeljet ( VJET), down 8.9%, Nimble Storage ( NMBL), down 5.7% and Qumu ( QUMU), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.