Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Citigroup ( C) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Citigroup fell $0.58 (-1.2%) to $47.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 18,052,870 shares of Citigroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 29,419,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.68-$48.42 after having opened the day at $48.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.33. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: National Bank of Greece ( NBG), down 5.8%, Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), down 5.5%, First Business Financial Services ( FBIZ), down 5.4% and Macro Bank ( BMA), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Citigroup Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.