Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Honeywell International ( HON) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Honeywell International fell $0.98 (-1.1%) to $92.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,952,265 shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,148,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $92.46-$93.79 after having opened the day at $93.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.63. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: FLIR Systems ( FLIR), down 5.8%, AeroVironment ( AVAV), down 4.3%, Air Industries Group ( AIRI), down 3.9% and Frontline ( FRO), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Honeywell International Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.