Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clean Harbors ( CLH) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Clean Harbors rose $2.89 (5.0%) to $60.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,242,557 shares of Clean Harbors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 871,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.71-$63.69 after having opened the day at $61.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.01. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), up 3.5%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 3.2% and Weyerhaeuser ( WY), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Clean Harbors Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.