Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands rose $0.88 (1.1%) to $77.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,811,701 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,394,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.47-$77.87 after having opened the day at $76.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.79. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Good Times Restaurants ( GTIM), up 10.1%, Premier Exhibitions ( PRXI), up 6.9%, Carrols Restaurant Group ( TAST), up 6.4% and Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), up 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.