Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. VF ( VFC) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, VF rose $1.33 (2.2%) to $61.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,992,864 shares of VF exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,433,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.46-$62.22 after having opened the day at $60.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.11. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Prestige Brands Holdings ( PBH), up 18.1%, Deckers Outdoor ( DECK), up 5.9%, Hanesbrands ( HBI), up 4.7% and Forward Industries ( FORD), up 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full VF Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.