- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,250
- 4-Week # shares sold: 7,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,250
- 12-Week # shares sold: 7,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,250
- 24-Week # shares sold: 166,000
After rallying hard in the past six months, these big financial sector stocks are suddenly teetering on the edge of breakdown territory.
Here are Friday's top research calls, including downgrades for Akamai and Estee Lauder, and upgrades for Hess and Ferrari.
The exchange-traded funds for home construction, and regional and community banks are in bull market territory since their post-election lows.