- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,250
- 4-Week # shares sold: 7,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,250
- 12-Week # shares sold: 7,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,250
- 24-Week # shares sold: 166,000
Lenders aren't outperforming anymore, but that could be an opportunity, says Goldman.
The Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq score new records on Tuesday, Sept. 12, as the promise of tax reform fuels gains in the financials sector.
Stocks returned to session highs as Apple Inc. lays out its latest product launches, including a new version of its smartwatch and iPhone. Here's where stocks are trading Tuesday afternoon.
Stocks come off of highs on Tuesday, Sept. 12, as a tech sector in wait-and-see mode countered gains in the financial sector. Here's where stocks are trading at market open on Tuesday.
Financials took a swing higher on Tuesday, Sept. 12, as tax reform again came back into focus.