- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,250
- 4-Week # shares sold: 7,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,250
- 12-Week # shares sold: 7,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,250
- 24-Week # shares sold: 166,000
The Dow Jones Industrial Average ends Monday in the red, its eighth day of losses in a row and its longest losing streak since August 2011.
Stocks are mixed on Monday as Wall Street shakes off worries over the way forward for the Trump White House.
Stocks fall on Monday morning as Donald Trump's failure to push through health care reform raises doubts over his ability to enact other promised changes.