Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Targa Resources ( TRGP) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Targa Resources fell $1.69 (-1.6%) to $106.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 153,473 shares of Targa Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 271,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $106.84-$109.04 after having opened the day at $109.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.68. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), down 2.0%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 1.8% and RGC Resources ( RGCO), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Targa Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.