Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingram Micro ( IM) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ingram Micro fell $2.78 (-9.2%) to $27.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,554,756 shares of Ingram Micro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,333,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.67-$28.26 after having opened the day at $28.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.27. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 23.3%, Tsakos Energy Navigation ( TNP), down 12.6%, Empire Resorts ( NYNY), down 10.6% and MGT Capital Investments ( MGT), down 10.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ingram Micro Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.