Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. GNC Holdings ( GNC) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, GNC Holdings fell $0.56 (-1.2%) to $45.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,661,594 shares of GNC Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,991,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.63-$45.92 after having opened the day at $45.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.60. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: SUPERVALU ( SVU), down 6.6%, Overstock.com ( OSTK), down 5.8%, Cache ( CACH), down 5.5% and Destination Maternity ( DEST), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full GNC Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.