Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CoStar Group ( CSGP) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, CoStar Group fell $10.54 (-6.1%) to $163.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,138,366 shares of CoStar Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 218,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $162.47-$179.80 after having opened the day at $179.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $173.69. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Doral Financial ( DRL), down 4.0%, Transcontinental Realty Investors ( TCI), down 3.3%, JW Mays ( MAYS), down 2.7% and Impac Mortgage Holdings ( IMH), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CoStar Group Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.