Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Flowserve ( FLS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Flowserve fell $4.17 (-5.3%) to $73.96 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,151,896 shares of Flowserve exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,182,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.01-$77.49 after having opened the day at $77.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.13. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Recycling Energy ( CREG), down 6.7%, MagneGas ( MNGA), down 6.7%, Electro Scientific Industries ( ESIO), down 6.5% and CVD Equipment ( CVV), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Flowserve Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.