Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts fell $3.53 (-1.4%) to $256.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 424,296 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 700,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $255.45-$260.00 after having opened the day at $260.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $259.71. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy ( CREG), down 6.7%, Electro Scientific Industries ( ESIO), down 6.5%, CVD Equipment ( CVV), down 5.4% and Flowserve ( FLS), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.